How to get a job segment on Tips2GetaJob radio. Our guest host: Lindsay Shoemake currently resides in Atlanta, where she works full-time as an Account Coordinator. When she’s not working, Lindsay runs a successful blog, along with freelance social media marketing and PR work. Lindsay has been featured in well-known publications for her expertise in personal branding and was recently featured as a Twitter influencer. In the future, Lindsay hopes to own her own business, incorporating integrated social marketing and public relations.
In this episode here’s what we’ll cover:
• How Lindsay got her job
• What it takes to open doors into the industry
• The type of education you should obtain
• How to stay current in the industry
• The top 2 ways to network
• What top 2 blogs are the best in the industry
• The top 2 job search strategies that can get you hired
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
Thank Lindsay for the awesome tips by clicking here
Do you need help with your job search? Click here to schedule a job coaching session!
Click here for a free job coaching session.
Got a question? Click here to drop you question into the form.
Now we want to hear from you! Click the ‘comment’ link above and share your experience.