How was your Labor Day weekend? I hope you enjoyed! All right, so let’s get right into it. What are some of the tasks that you do to stay current in your industry? And what are the steps that you take? I suggest a lot of times to job seekers that one of the things that you can do is read articles or blog posts that relate to your industry to help you stay abreast on things. A colleague of mine sent me an article from the Harvard Business Review, from their blog, titled: “The Debt Collection Company That Helps You Get a Job.” Interesting, right? I’m sharing this article, because I thought, wow, this is something really different.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Do things a little different helps you stand out
- The importance of not going at the job search alone.
- The best way for you to serve your customers
- The benefits of saying I’m here to help you.
- Why you might want to answer the phone when a debt collector calls;
- Why you need to learn how to use Skype
- Don’t be afraid of competition
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
Do you need help with your job search? Click here to schedule a job coaching session!
Click here for a free job coaching session.
Got a question? Click here to drop you question into the form.
Now we want to hear from you! Click the ‘comment’ link above and share your experience.