Our Featured Friday Expert is Erin M. Stevens, PHR, MAHR. Quirky human resources Recruiting Manager with four years experience in full cycle recruiting in a Social Services and Non-Profit setting. Obtained PHR certification prior to entering the HR field and recently obtained Masters of Arts in Human Resources from an accredited University. Favorite fields of study include recruiting, engagement, and turnover reduction practices, while increasing retention.
In this episode here’s what we’ll cover:
- What to expect from a full cycle recruiter
- How to get a recruiters attention
- Why referrals work best to get a job
- How to ace behavioral assessments
- The top 2 strategies to stay current in your industry
- The different ways to obtain education
- Why you should use social media
- What blogs you should read
- The top 2 recruiting sources
- The best way to use job boards
- Does and Don’ts to interviewing
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
Thank Erin for the awesome tips by click here
Do you need help with your job search? Click here to schedule a job coaching session!
Click here for a free job coaching session.
Got a question? Click here to drop you question into the form.
Now we want to hear from you! Click the ‘comment’ link above and share your experience.